This is a superb radio broadcast which tells it like it is regarding Christianity, Christian Identity, and the Bible.
From The White Network:
Rig.Veda. I 130.8 tells of how the “black skin” was conquered:
“Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin.”
A Discussion with Sven Longshanks of Fascovereign Blog
• The Old Testament is a racially exclusive book for Aryans. Race and caste was as important for Abraham as it was for the ancient Aryan Hindus. The symbols and attributes of Indra, the King of the gods, are the same as those of Yahweh.
• Israel is all the people and nations descended from Jacob Israel, Abraham’s son, not a piece of land in the Middle East.
• The European people can be shown to be the true descendants of Israel, from physical descriptions in the Bible, historical records and fulfilled prophecies.
• Today’s ‘Semites’ claim to be descended from Shem, one of the sons of Noah, but since Arabs and Jews are mixed-races, this is a lie. They come from an unlawful marriage, which is a marriage between two different kinds, and have no claim to the heritage of Shem.
• Jews follow the Talmud, not the Old Testament. They have two Torahs, and when they say they are devoted to the Torah, they mean they are devoted to the Torah SheBeal Peh – the Talmud. The Torah Shebichtav is the Old Testament, and remains as an ornament on the wall of the synagogue for most of the year.
• Christian values are the same as traditional White values: Love your neighbour (racial kinsman) as yourself, Honour your father and mother (your ancestors), No fornication (race mixing), No usury, Live separately to the other races and have nothing to do with them.
I agree with Sven’s take on this stuff. Understanding this issue is not something that comes easily. It takes a lot of research and independent thought, but above all, HONESTY. Anyone who dismisses this Dual Seedline thing immediately upon hearing of it is being very foolish! It’s true, so get used to it. That’s why I’ve taken a stance on this issue, just for the record.