Yesterday, after chatting to Shaun Surplus on Skype and having a few beers I decided to accept Shaun’s offer to be a guest on his show. It was 100% off-the-cuff and unplanned from my perspective, so it was a good thing that Shaun actually had some content ready for the show! It’s completely raw and with swearing, and a bit of ranting and raving!
Hopefully the show’s alright to listen to, despite me still using that fucking “NASAL” headset. I’ve got a quality mic now, but I couldn’t be bothered working out how to use it for this show, since it was impromptu and I had no time to suss it out!
On this edition of Two’s Company, Three’s Allowed, Shaun and his guest Brett speak about:
- Miriam the douche bag and the bleeding “fart” labourals (liberal & labour)
- Islam comes here for a better way of life and bring their barbarism
- Baa baa rainbow sheep have you any wool and do you use the chalkboard
- Slot machines owned predominantly by the corporate giant supermarkets
- Indians are arrogant little bastards (and they smell)
- People should read the Protocols
- Street talks and the mob mentality
- The idiot box AKA the hypnotist in the living room
- A debate with Shaun wins a mans wife (WOT?)
- jews own Hollywood (WOT?)
- Shaun is Forest Gump, you just don’t know it yet