Trump is Here for a Reason & All the People Who Hate Him are Gay

President Donald Trump…. Well, I like his attitude so far, and here are a few reasons why….

First things first though: I know about his ties to the Jews, children all married to Jews, Kushner being a senior adviser, that Mnuchin Jew appointed to the money position, friendly ties to the Israelis, you know what I’m getting at here….

Right, put all that shit aside and lets analyse what he seems to be all about and what he’s done so far:

To me it seems he has a lot of ideas that conform to what I’d term “a geographic nationalist”. Trump is not a “White Nationalist”, but he does have nationalistic ideas when you look at his approach to things concerning ALL the peoples living in the large blob of land known as the USA.

Trump certainly hasn’t wasted any time in providing instant action when it comes to implementing his agenda. He’s basically said “fuck congress (it’s too slow and stupid), I’ll get what I want done quickly and effectively by signing Executive Orders”! Good on him! Got a good idea, may as well do it!

Highlights so far:

Trump getting the US out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership which would only have helped further destroy any real industry left in the states and send what jobs were left to China… Wise move to get the fuck out of that!

He’s gonna get that bloody pipeline built that the monkey magic man forbid because of “native Indians” and “climate change” hocus pocus, which is another Jew hoax anyway… He’s even ordered that the pipeline be built by Americans, using American raw materials (as much as possible)! What a great idea – put your own people back to work building things using materials found WITHIN YOUR OWN COUNTRY! No need to accommodate cheap foreign shit when you can do it better yourselves and gain a self-made economic boost!

He’s decided to at least put a temporary freeze on “immigrants” from all the shit countries in the middle-east and North Africa. Hopefully it becomes a permanent ban on them, then when the time is right, ship the useless bastards back to their sandpits.

He’s signed the executive order to begin work on the Mexican border wall. Good idea! Something I hope Trump has considered would be installing one-way gates from the US to Mexico. You don’t wanna end up stuck with a bloody wall and no way of “quick-exiting” criminal Mexicans! Haha.

Overall Outlook:

Bearing in mind what I said at the top about the Jew factor, we cannot expect Donald Trump to be some sort of saviour. He may be a million times better than that evil witch who flew into her party rallies on a broom stick, but he is not going to destroy the Jew money power without a massive fight, and I for one, don’t believe he intends on doing that anyway. But… Who knows…. Maybe he plans a grand sneak attack! Regardless, hats off to him so far! He has a good positive attitude and wants to put things right the way he sees fit. What he’s done so far is a good start and you couldn’t have expected better, given the circumstances in the political system.

Trumps “geographic nationalism” (kind of an oxymoron) favours those who want to work and lead a worthwhile existence. These people are white people, for the most part. If Trump continues on the roll that he’s on, then he could very well be the figure that shows white folks everywhere that things can be way better than they have been in the recent past. He ain’t perfect, but he does have the ability to awaken our people by giving them a taste of a better way! Maybe Donald Trump is the one to rapidly accelerate the process of dividing the wheat from the tares; us from the Jew supporting non-white scumbags, as such.

Finally, all the people out there who hate Trump are gay. Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, Robert De Niro, and all the other Hollywood Jew celebrity arseholes who think that their opinions matter are all idiots. They drone on about love and all this shit, meanwhile hating anyone who dares to support Trump or have a differing opinion to that of a dedicated Marxist! We all thought they were supporters of “democracy” until this election (sarcasm), but now we know they were Marxist Jew loving retards all along! Whinge about the result when it doesn’t go your way you stinking communist bastards! Fuck you all, Trump won, so you can stick your “women’s march” and other assorted “Antifa” causes up your arses!

– BDL1983

PS. I won’t be writing “polished” articles anymore because I don’t have time and I hate editing things. So it’ll just be off-the-cuff style from now on… Whatever I’ve been thinking about and feel like ranting about, basically…. When I forget to mention something important in one rant, it’ll hopefully appear in the next!

20 thoughts on “Trump is Here for a Reason & All the People Who Hate Him are Gay

1. AryanWolf88

Well, this is a damn good start to taking our nations back! And yeah, every anti-Trump faggot I’ve met so far has been a complete fuckwit, and they can never explain why they don’t like him, any further than the usual commie gibberish. Cunts like that aren’t worth listening to!

And on a side note, I really like your “off-the-cuff” style. After all the polished stuff I read out there, it’s… refreshing?

1. BDL1983 Post author

Yep. You’re exactly right about the anti-Trump retards… They’re a lost cause. Glad you like the “off the cuff” style, that’s the only way I’m going to roll from now on mate! 88

2. Peter Kopteros

I been hoping Trump was going to shut those filthy pigs 🐷 up you know those people who like running our country and stealing our money called “the Jews “. Now the people so far who hate our new potus are the ones who can’t pull the wool over his eyes and know their days are done far as stealing from us Americans by lying deception and causing so much havoc on us it’s no longer funny. I hope the president runs every single one of those bastards across the pond back to where they belong to begin with which is with their filthy relatives in Israel. I won’t miss those haters and violence inciting pigs at all will you people?

3. X

HITLER ESCOLHEU UM SIMBOLO GERMANICO PRE BEDUINO PRA BANDEIRA DO REICH E MESMO PRO NSDAP ORIGINAL ELE ROMPEU COM A TENDA NÃO TOTALMENTE POIS PRECISAVA DE DEMOGRAFIA QUE A ALEMANHA URBANO INDUSTRIAL ESTAVA PERDENDO DAI POR QUE ROHM LEVOU A PIOR NO JOGO ATE DISSE QUE LUTERO FEZ TUDO PELA METADE E QUE ELE COMPLETARIA TAL LUTERO LIBERTOU DO SUL INTERMEDIARIO MAS NÃO DO LESTE PROXIMO TANTO ROMPEU QUE ERA ORIGINALMENTE CATOLICO E TEVE VOTAÇÃO NÃO CATOLICA E DISSE ISSO DE LUTERO SOBRE ROMA UM CATOLICO QUE PERMANECE CATOLICO JAMAIS DIRIA ISSO DE ROMA

4. Flanders

So far, I have to agree, BDL, that Trump seems to be actually performing, doing what real American people want him to do. That is such a change it is going to take a while to adjust. I must remain skeptical (because of the jew-packs surrounding him) at the same time as I’m being somewhat hopeful, but it’s nice to see things going good for America for a change. It wasn’t until I saw his Philadelphia speech that I’ve had a sense that I need to possibly begin to revise my opinion.

We do have to remember that most of Trumps actions so far are on matters of a domestic nature. It is deals on foreign policy which could be designed to turn around and bite us on the butt. We can have no illusions that Israel has always found ways to sabotage America under the pretense if being a friend, and jews know how to be effectively treacherous while remaining rich and sneaky in the backgrounds of power.

5. Reb

The Jews hate Trump. They kniw what’s up. It isn’t too much of a surprise he has Jews in his family considering he is from Jew York.

White Power!

6. Nationalist4UK

Good read

All I see with Donald Trump is a major leap for us.

There are too many alt-righters that are expecting too much from Trump.

But one good thing with Trump he will help us with the Brexit as he hates the EU. But the corrupt jew run supreme courts in UK will require the UK parliament MP’s to vote on activating Brexit, if they try and block it, civil unrest will come!

Anything can happen with Donald Trump now. Right now there’s a petition on the White House site calling for the arrest of George Soros.

We got Europe to save now, if the elections don’t work, we need to help them to overthrow their corrupt regimes and liberate the Europeans. And help them kick out all the non-Whites. No more infighting, we need to start organising and preparing when it all seriously kicks off!

Keep up with the good work mate, times change so fast.

I still remember John Hardon, I wonder what he would say all about this (Trump, Brexit etc) if he was still alive.

Nationalist4UK

7. Germanicslav

Trump is doing good things. I hope he keeps it up. I did not vote because after enduring and working in the globalized marketplace the last 25 years of my life I have become a little worn down and cynical.

8. Joshua Sinistar

Trump isn’t trying to save you. He’s trying to save the system. The system that’s rigged against you. Cheer for him all you want, but like Reagan he’ll do nothing good for you. Those meager job offers are probably going to foreign trash and everyone not like you. He’s good for morale, but not much else. His rah-rah America First is a simple Reagan reboot. Reagan talked and then signed Affirmative Action and Marchin Lootin Kang day for hating YT. Get real. Get smart. Only one way to win freedom. You all know what it is. A corrupt system rigged against you, WILL NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND.

1. BDL1983 Post author

I fully understand what you’re saying there, but Trump getting in is a big sign of an awakening among our people…. He’s a stepping stone toward better things…
      I also know the system is beyond saving, but we can’t deny that Trump has helped normalise a lot of things that weren’t talked about before… And if the Trump Presidency is a complete failure then it will act as a lesson against the system for OUR people. That’s also not a bad outcame, because a brutal wake up call is needed! Cheers for the comment

Leave a Reply, but don't be a dickhead.....

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s