Axe-Wielding Afghan Goes On Rampage On German Train

Surprise, surprise. Here we go again….

Blood everywhere inside the train.

Blood everywhere inside the train.

From Fox News:

Multiple people were injured after a teenage Afghan refugee went on a slashing spree armed with an axe and knife on a train in southern Germany on Monday night before he was shot to death by police, officials said.

Wuerzburg police said on their Facebook page that three of the victims suffered serious injuries and one was slightly injured. Another 14 people were being treated for shock.

Bavaria’s top security official, state Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann, told Germany’s ARD television that the attacker had been identified as a 17-year-old Afghan refugee.

Herrmann said initial information was that the suspect came to Germany as an unaccompanied minor and had lived in the Wuerzburg area for some time, initially at a refugee facility in the town of Ochsenfurt and more recently with a foster family.

Read More

For fuck’s sake, this shit is just getting crazy. If people can’t work out why fucking shit-skin Afghans don’t belong in Germany, then they are idiots. German people do not do this sort of thing. However, an “axe-wielding slashing rampage” is just the sort of thing you’d expect from a fucking useless arab, and it’s exactly what’s happened here.

My blood boils every time I hear the latest thing the shit-skins have been up to in Europe. These people are fucking scum and White folks better damn well get that through their thick heads, and quickly! If not, then this shit-skin behaviour is just going to happen more and more often until Western Civilization is no more. The rate we’re going we should all look into candle manufacturing as a business opportunity. It may well be the west’s number one industry in the future given the number of fucking vigils the weaklings like having.

– BDL1983

5 thoughts on “Axe-Wielding Afghan Goes On Rampage On German Train

  1. Flanders

    Just want to let you know about this, BDL. I’ll bet the “US” jewsmedia will try to avoid reporting on this.

    “Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard seeks easing of parole conditions in US court

    Convicted spy Jonathan Pollard appealed to a federal judge in New York on Friday for an easing of his parole conditions. It’s his second appeal since being released from prison last November.” [continues]

    http://www.dw.com/en/israeli-spy-jonathan-pollard-seeks-easing-of-parole-conditions-in-us-court/a-19422150

    Reply
  2. Flanders

    Mossad has their own way of being central to many of these events, as their jewish agents were with these.

    “Same Israeli photo-propagandist pre-positioned in Nice AND NOW MUNICH”

    “We covered lots of false flag stories in the above broadcast…but we just can’t keep up with the bad guys! Just an hour after the show ended, news broke of a new (likely false flag) shooting in Munich. And wouldn’t you know it – it looks like Richard Gutjahr, the same Zionist photo-propagandist who was pre-positioned to film the Nice truck attack is now pre-positioned in Munich as well!
    ——
    The cameraman apparently pre-placed on the balcony to film the beginning of the truck attack is German journalist and blogger named Richard Gutjahr…who just happens to be married to Israeli potentate Einat Wilf, a former Israeli Intelligence Officer in Unit 8200 who served as foreign policy advisor to Shimon Peres, strategic consultant to MacKenzie and Co. in New York, and a general partner in Core Venture Capital in Israel. In 2007 she ran for the presidency of the World Jewish Congress. (The presence of highly-placed Israelis and friends in strategic positions to film terror events is getting out of hand…we saw the same thing with the Charlie Hebdo and Brussels Airport events.)
    And now he’s right in the middle of the shooting in Munich.
    ——-
    Meanwhile, even as the “Anti-“Terror Unit of the French National Police has ordered the destruction of all security camera evidence for the 24 hours before and during the Nice attack (another “you can’t make this stuff up” story), get this:

    Munich police: “Please do not post photos or video of police operations online. Do not help the perpetrator!” https://twitter.com/CNN/status/756547991180308480?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

    We don’t want any non-Mossad agents taking actual honest photos and videos of what’s happening (or not happening), do we? Such photos might compete with Richard Gutjahr/Mossad’s terror footage monopoly…”.

    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07/22/nice-munich/

    Reply

Leave a Reply, but don't be a dickhead.....

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: